Rainbow Moonstone Bracelet, Natural Stone Jewelry, Delicate Sterling Silver Bead Bracelet
This delicate Rainbow Moonstone bracelet features small natural stones and glittering Hill Tribe Silver beads. The semi precious stones are an iridescent white hue with beautiful flashes of blue. It's a versatile, minimalist piece that's sure to become one of your favorites.
This braclet is perfect by itself, or layered with other bracelets. The second photo shows this bracelet paired with a Blue Apatite bracelet for layering inspiration.
• METAPHYSICAL PROPERTIES •
In metaphysical realms, Moonstone is known as a stone for intuition and inspiration. Moonstone is believed to open the mind to serendipity and synchronicity, helping us see new possibilities. As its name suggests, it is strongly connected to the moon. It reminds us that everything is part of a cycle of change.
• MATERIALS & DIMENSIONS •
• Genuine Natural Moonstone: Quality B Grade 5 mm Heishi stones
• Fine Sterling Silver Beads: Hill Tribes Silver 2X2 mm nuggets. Hill Tribes silver is created by hand in Thailand. These beads have a higher purity than 92.5% sterling silver. Because Hill Tribes Silver has a 95-99% purity, these products have a brighter color, and they won't tarnish as readily as sterling silver.
• Sterling Silver Clasp: All the metal in this bracelet is sterling silver.
• Premium Strong Flexible Beading Wire
• I custom make bracelets to fit you. Please leave a note at checkout with your desired bracelet length in inches. If you're not sure of the best bracelet length, please add .5 inch to your snug wrist measurement. For example, a 7 inch long bracelet works well for a 6.5 inch wrist. If no note is left, I will make the bracelet 7 inches long. This size fits most women.
To see more handcrafted Moonstone jewelry, please click here.
We Also Recommend
Real Turquoise Bracelet | Tiny Sterling Silver Bead Bracelet | Genuine Turquoise Heishi Beads