Grey Moonstone Bracelet / Tiny Hill Tribe Silver Bead Jewelry / Sterling Silver Clasp
This minimalist Grey. Moonstone bracelet features small natural stones and glittering Hill Tribe Silver beads. The semi precious stones are a lovely soft gray hue with hints of blue. It's a beautiful and timeless piece that's sure to become one of your favorites.
• METAPHYSICAL PROPERTIES •
In metaphysical realms, Moonstone is known as a stone for intuition and inspiration. Moonstone is believed to open the mind to serendipity and synchronicity, helping us see new possibilities. As its name suggests, it is strongly connected to the moon. It reminds us that everything is part of a cycle of change.
MATERIALS & DIMENSIONS
- I custom make bracelets to fit you. Please leave a note at checkout with your desired bracelet length in inches. If you're not sure of the best bracelet length, please add .5 inch to your snug wrist measurement. For example, a 7 inch long bracelet works well for a 6.5 inch wrist. If no note is left, I will make the bracelet 7 inches long. This size fits most women.
- Genuine Moonstones: Quality B Grade 5 mm natural rondelle stones. Moonstones are a birthstone for June.
- Fine Sterling Silver Beads: Hill Tribes Silver 2X2 mm nuggets. Hill Tribes silver is created by hand in Thailand. These beads have a higher purity than 92.5% sterling silver. Because Hill Tribes Silver has a 95-99% purity, these products have a brighter color, and they won't tarnish as readily as sterling silver.
- Sterling Silver Clasp
- Premium Strong Flexible Beading Wire
To see more handcrafted Moonstone jewelry, please click here.
We Also Recommend